Welcome to Wrexham for Wrexham a great place to ask for and give advice, share experiences and network with like-minded people
We are all only too familiar with all the current doom and gloom in the World, European, National economies as well as our own local economy.
National and local businesses, private and public sector, charities, self employed, employed, unemployed are all facing very challenging times, which will need a very different approach if we are to prosper.
Wrexham for Wrexham is a new network group being launched in Wrexham which will be different to other business networking groups.
We want to build a group of like-minded people who are passionate about putting the heart back into the local economy.
It will build on the successes achieved by Wrexham Savers bringing over 10,000 consumers and 200 businesses together via various media, and that of Inkxperts who are passionate about supporting the local economy.
Whilst we can't influence the global or even national economy what we can do is work smarter and together to influence and help our Wrexham Economy.
By working smarter, together, cutting out waste, everyone can potentially benefit and put the heart back into the local community, economy and town and make Wrexham a great place to live and work.
Many heads are greater than one and the aim of the group is to bring members of all groups together to see how we can make a difference to our Wrexham Economy.By that we mean:
- The traditional networkers - local businesses
- National businesses and brands working in Wrexham
- Voluntary and charity organisations
- Local authority, council and government organisations
- The unemployed
- In fact no group is excluded
Objectives of the group
- Networking - finding new and developing existing contacts
- Helping to deal with pressing local issues
- Encouraging various member of the group to become mentors, experts, and advisors to the group on specific areas of expertise - e.g. grants, funding, marketing etc
- Creating opportunities for the young and unemployed
- Helping new business start-ups with the benefit of our experience
- Setting up a task force to help failing businesses
- An ability to quickly and effectively communicate our message
Plus we will also have lots of FUN :) and many social gatherings and events are planned.
Membership of the forum is free of charge.
Network meetings are currently free of charge with the exception of any catering or activity costs that will clearly be advertised on the invitations.
One of the keys to the success of the group will be to rapidly build our membership, and communicate effectively.
As well as our monthly network meetings and events you can network / contact other members using our LinkedIn group.
Email communications will be delivered via the extensive databases of Wrexham Savers and Inkxperts.
Why not join us for our monthly network meetings which are generally held at 5.00pm on the last Tuesday of the month.
- 25th September - 5.00 - 7.00 @ Ramada Plaza, Wrexham
- 30th October - 5.00 - 7.00
@ Ramada Plaza, Wrexham
- 27th November - 5.00 - 7.00 @ Ramada Plaza, Wrexham
If you have already registered you will be sent your monthly invitation including the venue and other information.
Register your interest
Register your interest to receive your personal invitation to our network events:
Cliff Otley Thistlethwaite
Wrexham Savers Ltd
Note: attendance at Network meetings will be on a first come, first served basis and on acceptence of invitation.